Hello everyone, we all have overripe bananas now and then. What are you doing with it? Try out this banana and marble cake!
Marbled Banana Cake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 4 ripe medium-sized bananas
- 8 3/4-ounces spelt flour
- 5 1/4-ounces cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 4 tablespoons still water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 355°F.
- Crush the bananas with a fork and put them in a large bowl. Add water, vanilla, and sugar and mix until creamy.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt and stir with a hand mixer. Add 2/3 of the dough to the box cake tin. In the rest of the dough add the cocoa powder and stir well again. Then pour over the lighter dough.
- Bake for about 50-60 minutes