The latte takes just moments to whip up using a blender, no espresso machine or special milk frother required. It's naturally dairy-free, and uses just a few ingredients and a blender! You'll end up with a dreamy warm "latte" topped with a dollop of foam and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Maple Cinnamon Latte [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 9 ounces hot brewed coffee
- 4-5 raw cashews (soak cashews ahead of time to help them break down)
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- A tiny pinch of sea salt (optional, but brings out the sweetness)
- A pinch of vanilla bean powder (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in the pitcher of a blender. Cover with the lid and slowly increase the speed to high.
- Blend on high speed for 30 seconds - 1 minute. Remove pitcher from base and taste, adjusting for sweetness if you like. Allow the mixture to sit for a few moments to allow the creamy foam rise to the top of the coffee.
- Slowly pour the mixture into your mug, using a spoon to help scrap out the foam on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.