Meet the best nachos you'll ever have! Crispy baked sweet potatoes are loaded with black beans and all kinds of goodies that'll knock all other loaded nachos out of the park. This just has to be part of your game-day snack spread.
Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos [Vegan]
For the Potatoes:
- 2 large sweet potatoes, sliced into wedges or french fries
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- A pinch of pink Himalayan salt
For the Toppings:
- Preheat your oven to 425°F and prepare a baking tray with parchment paper. Lay out sweet potatoes and sprinkle with chili powder, salt, and melted coconut oil. Bake for about 30 minutes, flipping over as needed for even browning.
- Sprinkle roasted potatoes with vegan pepper jack cheese, black beans, and jalapenos. Broil just until cheese melts.
- You can serve the nachos straight from the pan, or lift with a spatula onto a large plate. Cover with a big dollop of mashed avocado, salsa, green onions, hot sauce, and sour cream. Drizzle with lime and serve.
- Sweet Potato