How to jazz up your lemonade? Make strawberry ice cubes! The fruity ice cubes add a little fun and extra color to your lemonade. This strawberry – basil lemonade is so refreshing and delightful. Summer in a glass! Enjoy the sunshine!
Loaded Strawberry Basil Lemonade [Vegan]
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 10 basil leaves
- Sparkling water (~1 cup)
- Strawberry Ice cubes
- Extra basil leaves & strawberries for serving
- To make the ice cubes: Drop strawberries in an ice cube tray, add water, and freeze. A simple melty & healthy treat for your drinks!
- To make the lemonade: Blend or mix the strawberries, lemon juice, and basil leaves until smooth.
- Divide the strawberry puree between two glasses. Top with (strawberry) ice cubes and sparkling water.
- Garnish with extra strawberries and basil leaves if desired.
- Serve cold!