This is a fast and easy summer hummus recipe. If you're hosting a get-together, this is a spicy, yet refreshing dip that won’t disappoint!
Lime Jalapeno Hummus [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 cups cooked chick peas, washed and dried
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 1 large jalapeño, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about the juice of 2 large limes)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- In the bowl of your food processor, add the chick peas, olive oil and tahini, process on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the jalapeño and lime, process for another minute.
- Add the cilantro, process of 30 seconds.
- Add the sea salt and black pepper, process 10 seconds.
- Serve immediately.