This is a fast and easy summer hummus recipe. If you're hosting a get-together, this is a spicy, yet refreshing dip that won’t disappoint!
Lime Jalapeno Hummus [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Lime Jalapeno Hummus [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 cups cooked chick peas, washed and dried
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 1 large jalapeño, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about the juice of 2 large limes)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
How to Prepare Lime Jalapeno Hummus [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- In the bowl of your food processor, add the chick peas, olive oil and tahini, process on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the jalapeño and lime, process for another minute.
- Add the cilantro, process of 30 seconds.
- Add the sea salt and black pepper, process 10 seconds.
- Serve immediately.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 314 | Carbs: 35 g | Fat: 17 g | Protein: 9 g | Sodium: 527 mg | Sugar: 4 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.