This vegan lentil chili stew burrito contains kidney beans, lentil, lots of vegetables and a chia tortilla wrap. It is really good so let's get started!
Lentil Chili Stew-Stuffed Burrito [Vegan]
- 2 chia tortilla wraps
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 cup lentils
- 1 cup kidney
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 orange bell pepper diced
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of hot chili powder
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 vegetable stock cube
- 1 cup of water (more if required)
- 2 cups of cooked Basmati rice
- 2 cups of green beans
- Heat olive oil and pan fry bell peppers, onion and garlic.
- Add kidney beans and lentils. Then add the tomato sauce.
- Stir the vegetable stock cube in the chili before adding water.
- Then add all the spices to the chili.
- Pre heat oven at 470℉ and put the pan in the oven for 65-70 minutes.
- Cook the basmati and green beans in 15 minutes.
- Now take a wrap add some rice, green beans and chili.
- Fold into a burrito.