These vegan kit kat bars are the laziest of the copycat recipes. Smooth dairy-free chocolate coating with the crunch of the delicate wafers is so good! With a 5 minute prep time and just three ingredients, you will be shocked by how easily this homemade candy bar comes together. By the way, they can be made gluten-free!
Kit Kit Copycat [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Kit Kit Copycat [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (optional)
- pack of wafers
How to Prepare Kit Kit Copycat [Vegan]
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together. Don’t overheat!
- Dip wafers into chocolate and lightly shake wafers to get excess chocolate off
- Lay coated wafers on a lined baking sheet and chill them in the fridge until chocolate has hardened
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.