This Kalamata Olive Tapenade is absolutely scrumptious. It goes well on bread, on crackers, in a sandwich, really anywhere you want! The tangy flavor is amazing!!
Kalamata Tapenade [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup Kalamata Olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh Oregano leaves
- 1 clove garlic (about the same size as an olive)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Place all ingredients in a small food chopper, or the small bowl attachment of a regular food processor. Pulse a few times until garlic is fully chopped. It should look like a chunky paste.