These Jamocha Almond Fudge Cookies will take you back to the good ol’ days of getting decadent chocolate coffee ice cream studded with chunks of almonds and chocolate brownie chunks. Now you get to have this delicious frozen treat, but in healthy cookie form…it’s revolutionary. A rich chocolate cookie with hints of coffee. Gooey chocolate chunks and chunks of almond. 100% gluten-free and vegan. Serve these Jamocha Almond Fudge Cookies at a party. They'll impress your guests and disappear fast. Chocolatey, fudgy, chewy, gooey…do you need any more convincing?
Jamocha Almond Fudge Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder (recommend dutch processed)
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flours, cocoa powder, coffee, and salt. Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Taking 2 tablespoons of dough at a time, roll into balls and evenly space on the baking sheet. Slightly flatten with the palm of your hand. Bake for 10 min. Cool for 5 min. before transferring to a wire cooling rack. If you're impatient just eat them right away!
- (Optional) Sprinkle on a bit of flaky sea salt before diving in.