Italian Fried Potatoes with Peppers is a simple, delicious, and easy-to-make side dish. Perfect for serving with any Italian main dishes.
Italian Fried Potatoes With Peppers [Vegan]
- 2 medium Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 Medium Green Pepper, chopped
- 1 Medium Red Pepper, chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely minced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
Boil or microwave potatoes until fork tender. Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan or a cast-iron skillet. Add onions, peppers and cook on a medium flame for 5~6 minutes.
Stir in the garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
Next, add the boiled potatoes and cook stirring, occasionally, until the potatoes are slightly roasted, about 4~6 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle fresh parsley and serve.