This easy gluten-free and vegan healthy Hot Chocolate Granola is full of rich chocolate flavor, chocolate chips and of course, marshmallows! And of course this isn’t just any granola – this is a rich, chocolatey Hot Chocolate Granola!
Hot Chocolate Granola [Vegan]
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon espresso powder [optional]
- 1/4 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows, vegan
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut oil and maple syrup until smooth. Add rolled oats, cocoa powder, sea sat and espresso powder, if using.
- Spread granola evenly onto prepared baking sheet, Bake for 20 minutes, rotating pan half way through baking time.
- Remove granola from oven and allow to cool completely before breaking apart. Store in a sealed container.