If you love peanut butter, then say hello to your new addiction! You're only 3 ingredients to peanut-y nirvana! Creamy, nutty, and sweet, this takes only moments to whip up and it totally changes the ice cream game. Are you ready?
Homemade Peanut Butter Magic Shell [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup peanut butter (you can use creamy or chunky)
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat, whisk together the peanut butter, coconut oil and sugar until melted and sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Store refrigerated in a covered container.
- To serve, drizzle a few tablespoons over a scoop of ice cream and enjoy!
- Peanut Butter