This is probably the easiest homemade cracker recipe you will find. All you need is flour, water, salt, olive, rosemary, and any other seasonings you like! It's basically a flatbread recipe that you cut up smaller and cook for longer to get crispy! Serve them with a dip at your next party or munch on them for a snack. They are so versatile that there are almost too many options. You can also add different seasonings and adjust the taste to your preferences! Once you've made this homemade cracker recipe, you won't want to try any others!
Homemade Crackers [Vegan]
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon oregano (optional)
- Put flour, sea salt, rosemary and oregano in the food processor and pulse. Then add the olive oil and pulse again. Gradually pour warm water into the food processor until the flour turns into a ball (in about a minute)/].
- Take the dough ball on a floured plate. Knead the dough by hand for about 1 minute.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and let it rest for at least 20 minutes.
- Put the dough on parchment paper and roll the dough into square. Cut the dough into 24 equal squares.
- Preheat the oven to 430°F and bake these rosemary sea salt crackers for 5-8 minutes. Turn each cracker over and bake the other side also for 5-8 minutes
- Turn off the oven and leave the baking sheet in the oven for 1 hour while it cools and the crackers dry out and become extra crispy.