Homemade candy, with nothing but the good stuff! These little truffles are the best possible treat for all of you lovers of chocolate and coconut out there — and they only take 5 ingredients.
Homemade Bounty Candy Bars [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Homemade Bounty Candy Bars [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup organic shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raw cashew nuts, soaked for at least 1 hour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons organic agave syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/8-1/4 cup organic agave syrup
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
How to Prepare Homemade Bounty Candy Bars [Vegan]
- To make the filling, blend all the ingredients using a powerful blender.
- Take one teaspoon of the coconut mixture at a time and roll small balls. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Warm up all the ingredients for the coating and stir well.
- One by one, using 2 teaspoons, place a coconut ball into the warm liquid chocolate and turn over a couple times to coat. Allow any excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl, then place on a flat surface (like a cutting board) covered with a parchment paper.
- Repeat with the remaining balls.
- Once all the bars have been done, place the board with them in the fridge and let harden, about 15 minutes.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.