These healthy, vegan Mocha Pots de Crème are made from four ingredients. That’s right, just four. No mile-long list of ingredients that will cost a fortune to buy in one go. Better yet, I suspect three of them you might already have in your cupboard. Each pudding is made from dates, cocoa powder, coffee and silken tofu. It doesn't get more doable than that!
Healthy Mocha Pots de Crème [Vegan]
- 3.5 ounces dates, soaked in hot water
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp liquid coffee (fresh or instant)
- 14 ounces silken tofu, drained
- Add the dates, cocoa powder and coffee to a food processor and blend until they have formed a smooth paste.
- Add the silken tofu to the processor and blend further until the pudding mix is lump-free and well combined.
- Spoon into pots and place in the fridge. Refrigerate until set.
- Serve straight from the fridge.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile