When it comes to this Healthy Citrus Pear Ginger Detox Tea, the immune boosting properties are without question. Made from fresh oranges, ginger roots, pears, lemons, grapefruit, and naturally sweetened, this tea is a great recipe for the entire family. Citrus + Pear + Ginger = a delicious combo!
Healthy Citrus Pear Ginger Tea [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 5-6 cups fresh water
- 4 lemons, sliced
- 2 Medium Pears, peeled + chopped
- 2-3 cups peeled + chopped ginger root
- 2 Medium oranges, sliced
- 1 Medium Grapefruit, sliced
- 1/2 cup Agave + more if needed!
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, add water and let it begin to boil. Once boiling, add the oranges, lemons, ginger root, grapefruit, and diced pears, and boil for 10-15 minutes.
- After the 10-15 minute mark, turn off the heat and cover the mixture, allowing everything to steep for about 10-15 minutes to ensure that flavors are fully infused and potent.
- Once fully steeped, add in the sweetener and stir until well incorporated.
- Pour tea carefully into mugs, add the fruit from the pot as garnish if preferred.
- Sip and enjoy!
STORAGE: Keep any leftover tea in an airtight bottle or mason jar and refrigerate for a few days. To serve—reheat on the stove top and enjoy!
- Tea Infused