When it comes to this Healthy Citrus Pear Ginger Detox Tea, the immune-boosting properties are without question. Made from fresh oranges, ginger roots, pears, lemons, grapefruit, and naturally sweetened, this tea is a great recipe for the entire family. Citrus + Pear + Ginger = a delicious combo!
Healthy Citrus Pear Ginger Tea [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 5-6 cups fresh water
- 4 lemons, sliced
- 2 Medium Pears, peeled + chopped
- 2-3 cups peeled + chopped ginger root
- 2 Medium oranges, sliced
- 1 Medium Grapefruit, sliced
- 1/2 cup Agave + more if needed!
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, add water and let it begin to boil. Once boiling, add the oranges, lemons, ginger root, grapefruit, and diced pears, and boil for 10-15 minutes.
- After the 10-15 minute mark, turn off the heat and cover the mixture, allowing everything to steep for about 10-15 minutes to ensure that flavors are fully infused and potent.
- Once fully steeped, add in the sweetener and stir until well incorporated.
- Pour tea carefully into mugs, add the fruit from the pot as garnish if preferred.
- Sip and enjoy!
- STORAGE: Keep any leftover tea in an airtight bottle or mason jar and refrigerate for a few days. - To serve—reheat on the stove top and enjoy!
- Tea Infused