These Healthy Chewy Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are the best ever! They’re incredibly soft, chewy, and perfectly spiced with a hint of cinnamon. No one will ever guess that they are healthy. Or, that they're gluten-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free. Yup, they’re just THAT good! These cookies couldn’t be any easier to make! All you need in 1 bowl and 10 minutes before you have a baking sheet full of healthy and delicious cookies ready for the oven.
Healthy Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond milk or any other plant-based milk
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk oats, almond flour, coconut sugar, tapioca flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Add almond milk and mix until dough forms. Fold in raisins.
- Form dough into tablespoon-sized balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Gently press down each cookie to flatten.
- Bake cookies 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.