These are cookies you can eat for breakfast! Made with healthy ingredients, these will keep you full and satisfied all morning!
Healthy Breakfast Cookies [Vegan]
- 1 banana, smashed
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 Tablespoons almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter or other nut butter
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Drop 1 1/2 Tablespoons balls of the mixture on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes. You will think you are going to burn them but they take a long time to cook! Keep an eye on them so the bottoms don't burn. They will firm up a little more after you take them out.