This Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Crumble is a gluten-free and vegan breakfast that’s healthy and delicious. Really easy to make with only 7 ingredients needed. It’s hearty, filling and so satisfying. This doesn’t compromise on taste or texture, it tastes just like the real deal. Perfect severed warm, a great way to get in fruit at breakfast time.
Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Crumble [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/4 cups gluten-free quick cook oats
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dairy-free butter (can sub coconut oil)
- 3 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the gluten-free oats, almond flour, and cinnamon. Mix together.
- Add the maple syrup and butter.
- Using a pastry cutter or two knives, cut the mix together until it makes a crumble.
- Spread the frozen blueberries out evenly in the prepared 8×8 baking dish. Sprinkle the vanilla extract over the blueberries. Then sprinkle the oat crumble over the frozen blueberries.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown and the blueberries are bubbling.
- Keep leftovers in a covered container in the fridge.