Indulge in this quick, easy and healthy recipe!
Grilled Vegetables with Balsamic and Basil [Vegan, Paleo]
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- handful of green beans, trimmed
- 2 red bell peppers, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- Preheat grill on medium low.
- In large bowl combine all ingredients aside from vinegar and basil and mix well.
- Add all vegetables to grill safe cast iron plate [most grills come with one] and grill for 10 minutes on low [stirring occasionally] until soft but still retaining a bite.
- Place grilled vegetables back in bowl, add balsamic vinegar and basil and stir until vegetables are coated. Cover with wrap and let sit for 5 minutes. Serve right away.