This Grilled Fingerling Potato Salad is full of flavor! Grilled to perfection and tossed with a well-seasoned dressings, potatoes really get five-star treatment in this recipe. It's perfect for cookouts and barbecues as well as for when you have a bunch of potatoes starting to sprout and you want to use them up soon. This fingerling potato salad will definitely hit the spot and is pretty easy to make. Try it out!
Grilled Fingerling Potato Salad [Vegan]
- 1 pound of fingerling potatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon unsalted vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped chives
- 1 red Thai chili pepper chopped fine (optional)
- Bring to a boil a pot of water. Add the fingerling potatoes and allow to boil for 8-10 minutes. Just until it is fork tender.
- Remove from the heat and drain. Allow to cool and slice down the middle length wise and set on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle vegetable oil, salt and black pepper over the potatoes. Mix well together.
- Heat grill to 350°F. If you are using the oven heat oven to 450°F.
- While the grill/oven is heating to a bowl add vegan butter, garlic, Dijon mustard and paprika. Place in the microwave for 20 seconds. just until the butter has melted.
- Add in the chives and the Thai chili pepper. Whisk every thing together.
- Now to the bowl that you are going to serve the potato salad in, drizzle the dressing around the bowl.
- Place the sliced potatoes inner side down on the grill first. Grill 2-3 minutes, only until the potatoes have grill marks and looks crisp on the inside.
- Remove from the grill and place directly in the bowl with the dressing.
- Toss gently and serve as a warm potato salad.