If you want to shock (and then delight!) all your friends at your next party, this recipe is for you. Alcohol can deplete your body of magnesium, which is no good! If you have a healthy relationship with alcohol and want to try to replenish your body with essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, then try combining your cocktail with a green juice. You can make juice yourself or you can pick up a green juice from your favorite juice bar. Simply combine it with your favorite vodka, add some ice and cold water, and voila! Make this one in a punch bowl or the biggest pitcher you have.
Green Juice Punch [Vegan]
- 24 ounces green juice (you can use store- bought or juice kale, lemon, ginger, and green apple at home)
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 cups ice
- 8 ounces (about 1 cup) of your favorite distilled vodka
- 1/2 green apple, sliced thinly for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except for the vodka and apples in a punch bowl. Add vodka to taste.
- Toss the apples in the bowl for a fun addition.