Grape Chia Jelly is a fantastic raw vegan jelly that can be made in minutes! The grapes give it a tartness that is offset by the stevia used to highlight the natural natural sweetness of the coronation grapes. It can be enjoyed on tea biscuits, pancakes, toast or in overnight oats.
3-Ingredient Grape Chia Jelly [Raw, Vegan]
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup coronation grapes
- 1/16 to 1/8 stevia to taste
- ½ Tbsp water* if required
- Place chia seeds in a small food processor and blend until they become a powder. Remove the chia seeds from the food processor and set aside.
- Place the coronation grapes and stevia into the food processor and blend until smooth, add water if the mixture is too thick. Add the chia seeds and pulse until mixed.
- Spoon the Grape Chia Jelly into a Mason jar and place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
This chia jelly recipe works with any fruit or berries you have on hand.