A super simple recipe for an anti-inflammatory turmeric tahini dressing that’s the perfect topping for your favorite salad, but also lovely as a sauce or dip!
Golden Turmeric Tahini Dressing [Vegan]
8, 2 tablespoon servings
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 pinch - 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Add all ingredients into a small bowl and whisk together until smooth. Or add all the ingredients into a mason jar and shake to combine until smooth. Or add the ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
- If the dressing seems too thick you can add a little more water, 1 tablespoon at a time