This apple cinnamon juice is comforting, healthy, and tasty. It's great for keeping you healthy (or helping you get healthy) during cold season, but is also perfect any time and any occasion. This refreshing beverage is made with apples, cucumber, cinnamon, and ginger. Try making this apple cinnamon juice––it's amazing!
Fresh Apple Cinnamon Juice [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 green apples, cut into quarters
- 1 large cucumber or two smaller cucumbers
- 1 thumb-size chunk of ginger root (no need to peel)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Place the apple, cucumber and ginger through your juicer.
- Take the juicer container away from the juicer and add the cinnamon to the container.
- Either stir the juice with a whisk to incorporate the cinnamon or pour the juice into your blender and give it a quick blend.