Breakfast doesn’t get any easier than this gluten-free and vegan French Toast in a Mug! Naturally sweetened with a secret boost of protein, you’ll have a delicious french toast breakfast in under five minutes!
French Toast In a Mug [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 slices gluten-free bread, cubed
- 1/2 banana, ripe
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons plant-based protein powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
- Maple syrup
- Mash banana in a small bowl along with almond milk, protein powder, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Add bread and toss to coat.
- Pour mixture into a small greased ramekin. Microwave on high for 90 seconds, watching to make sure that mixture doesn't boil over.
- Top french toast with powdered sugar, maple syrup and fruit, if desired.
Per Serving: Calories: 299 | Carbs: 51 g | Fat: 4 g | Protein: 18 g | Sodium: 317 mg | Sugar: 10 g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile