Breakfast doesn’t get any easier than this gluten-free and vegan French Toast in a Mug! Naturally sweetened with a secret boost of protein, you’ll have a delicious french toast breakfast in under five minutes!
French Toast In a Mug [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 slices gluten-free bread, cubed
- 1/2 banana, ripe
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons plant-based protein powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
- Maple syrup
- Mash banana in a small bowl along with almond milk, protein powder, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Add bread and toss to coat.
- Pour mixture into a small greased ramekin. Microwave on high for 90 seconds, watching to make sure that mixture doesn't boil over.
- Top french toast with powdered sugar, maple syrup and fruit, if desired.