If you love effortless snacks after a long day or need a quick option while entertaining, you’re going to love these new vegan French Onion Pretzels! What’s fab about these pretzels, is everything. They are quick and easy, feature only three ingredients, can easily be made organic (choose organic vegan butter/pretzels), perfect for entertaining, affordable, can easily be made in bulk, pack tons of flavor, and is just a pretzel lovers dream!
French Onion Pretzels [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, melted
- 1 packet French Onion Dip Mix
- 1 package (16 ounces) pretzels, you can pick any kind!
- Preheat the oven to 250ºF.
- Prepare a large pan with parchment paper. Spread the pretzels out on the pan.
- Pour melted butter over the pretzels. Toss and coat.
- Now add the soup mix powder and toss and coat again.
- Bake at 250°F for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway. Cool. Store in an airtight container.