The easiest, smoothest chocolate you will ever make. A few simple ingredients make a blank canvas for any toppings you'd like. Make a batch and have super healthy chocolate only a freezer door away.
Freezer Maca Chocolate Bark [Vegan]
- 1/3 cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey, melted
- 4-5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1-2 tablespoons maca powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Toppings of choice: Hemp seeds, candied ginger, dried fruit, nuts, seeds etc
- Line a small loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients, minus the coconut oil, in a large bowl. Melt coconut oil in the microwave (30 seconds) and add to the rest of the ingredients (alternatively, mix all together on the stove top and stir over low heat). Stir well until all is melted and smooth.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth out with a spatula.
- Sprinkle on desired toppings, as much as you would like.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes, until solid.
- Break into pieces and store in the freezer.