It cannot be stressed enough how yummy these are. Tofu is always best if you marinade it, so just throw them into a dish and let the magic happen. These are like fried tofu without all the work! You can simply bake these instead of char them if you don’t want them charred. The flavor profile here is a must try and it's almost too easy to prepare.
4-Ingredient Tandoori Tikki Tofu [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for 4-Ingredient Tandoori Tikki Tofu [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1-2 packages puffed tofu (and/or puffed seitan from an Asian grocery store)
- 4 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
How to Prepare 4-Ingredient Tandoori Tikki Tofu [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Mix everything (except puffed tofu) together to form your paste.
- Put your tofu on tikki skewers, then coat them with paste.
- To char then in the oven broil each side for a short amount of time. Keep an eye on them and carefully rotate as need.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.