This is an incredibly simple home made-treat to make on any given day! Your breakfast toast is about to be a whole lot more exciting. You can also drizzle this yummy peanut butter over oatmeal, or even on a smoothie bowl. You can't go wrong!
4-Ingredient Salted Chocolate Peanut Butter [Vegan]
- 3 cups roasted peanuts unsalted
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- In a high-speed blender (or food processor), blend peanuts until creamy, about 2 minutes (about 7 minutes in a food processor).
- Add in cacao powder, maple syrup, and sea salt until well combined.
- Pour contents into jar, top with a pinch of extra sea salt, if desired.
- Use as toppings for smoothies, fruit, toast, oats, by the spoonful, etc.