Delicious bite-sized coconut truffles dunked in vegan chocolate and drizzled with even more yummy chocolate. This recipe only requires four ingredients so a batch can be whipped up in minutes. P.S. ... they taste so good, just like a Bounty bar!
4-Ingredient Chocolate Coconut ‘Bounty’ Truffles [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 5.6 ounces of unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 3 1/4 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 3.5 ounces of vegan chocolate
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
Place the coconut, coconut oil, and maple syrup into a food processor/blender. Whizz up until combined.
- Form into balls and place onto the lined tray and pop into the freezer to firm up.
- In the mean time, melt the chocolate.
- Once the truffles are firm, dip the truffles into the chocolate and place back on to the lined tray and drizzle with the remaining chocolate.
- Pop back into the freezer to set. You can enjoy them straight from the freezer or you defrost them and enjoy later.