What’s fab about this recipe, is everything! It utilizes one bowl, a handful of ingredients, they are packed avocado, are gluten free, oil free, flourless, are buttery soft, hold together, and are non vegan approved!!
Flourless Avocado Walnut Brownies [Vegan, Oil-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Flourless Avocado Walnut Brownies [Vegan, Oil-Free]
- 1 ripe avocado about 1/2 cup mashed avocado
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 banana
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
How to Prepare Flourless Avocado Walnut Brownies [Vegan, Oil-Free]
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cover a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, throw everything in and pulse until smooth. Scrape down the bottom and side of the bowl and process for an extra 15 seconds to make sure all the batter is combine - no lumps.
- Transfer the chocolate batter into the pan and top with walnuts.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the center is done. Allow to cool for 15 minutes, slice and transfer onto a cooling rack to cool down completely and firm up for at least 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Store the brownies in the fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container. This makes 3 large brownies or 6 small bites. For more just double the recipe.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.