Plain hummus is pretty great, but what would happen if pistachios and edamame were added into the mix? Pure yumminess! Eat this dip with crackers, chips, or veggies, or use as a spread on sandwiches or veggie burgers.
Edamame Pistachio Hummus [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 9-ounces shelled edamame (about 2 cups)
- 3/4 cup shelled pistachios
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- Add all ingredients in a food processor. Process on high until blended smooth. Mixture will form into a ball. Serve with vegetables, pita bread, or pretzels.