Treat yourself to a healthy snack with these delightfully little balls! High in protein and healthy fats, they'll keep you satisfied all season long when you have a snack-attack. Great to give as gifts or to serve at parties!
Easy Chocolate Almond Fudge Protein Balls [Vegan, Raw]
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut shreds
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- 10 Brazil nuts
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon coconut palm sugar (optional)
- A pinch of salt
- 3 dates
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Start by combining all of the ingredients into a food processor.
- Process for 1 minute until a crumbly dough has formed.
- Next, add some extra coconut oil if needed. Process for an additional 1 minute until well processed.
- Fill a bowl with coconut flakes. (You can color the flakes with natural coloring such as spirulina, and pitaya powder. Just for fun, this is completely optional.)
- Roll mixture into balls. Roll in coconut to coat.
- Store in an air tight container for up to 3 months in your freezer. Or about 1 week in your fridge. Best enjoyed slightly thawed.