An amazingly easy recipe for raw banana-cacao ice cream made entirely from natural ingredients. This is the best healthy dessert, or an awesome way to start your day.
Easy Banana-Cacao Ice Cream [Vegan]
- 2 frozen bananas
- A splash of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 2 teaspoons natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- A pinch cinnamon
- 1 scoop vegan chocolate protein powder (optional)
- Chia seeds, to garnish
- Ground flax seeds, to garnish
- Chopped almonds, to garnish
- Cacao nibs or chopped raw chocolate, to garnish
- Blend bananas, almond milk, cacao, maca, peanut butter, maple syrup and cinnamon and protein powder, if using, in a high speed blender until no chunks remain.
- Scoop into a bowl and top with chia, flax, almonds, and cacao nibs.