A creamy and warming Vegan London Fog that is perfectly sweet.
Earl Grey Tea Latte [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 earl grey tea bag
- 3/4 cup oat milk (steamed/ frothed/ or use your fav plantbased milk)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Boil water for the tea. Once boiled, pour 1/2 cup of boiling water into a cup and add the teabag. Let steep for a few minutes while you froth your milk.
- Add the maple syrup and vanilla to the hot water and tea bag and stir.
- Add the frothed milk to the cup. And stir to incorporate flavours. Option to continue steeping or remove the teabag.
- Best enjoyed immediately.