This Vegan Cinnamon Roll Bread is so damn delicious. It’s warming, it’ll make your house smell like heaven, and it’s easier to pull off than cinnamon rolls!
Drizzled Cinnamon Roll Bread [Vegan]
For the Cake:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 egg replacements
- 1 cup vegan Protein Oat Milk
- 1/3 cup vegan Plant Butter, hard then melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Cinnamon Sugar Blend:
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
For the Icing:
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegan Protein Oat Milk
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a bread tin with parchment paper and lightly grease with cooking oil spray.
- Into a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Into a medium-sized bowl, add the sugar and egg replacement. Whisk till smooth textured. Now add in the oat milk, butter, and vanilla. Whisk till well combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the sugar and butter mixture and stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Make the cinnamon-sugar mixture by combining them in a small bowl.
- Transfer half the batter to the cake tin. Dust the batter with half of the cinnamon-sugar mixture and swirl it in using a knife, toothpick, or spatula. Repeat this step with the remaining batter.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the bread.
- While the bread bakes, prepare the glaze by adding the icing sugar and almond milk to a small bowl. Mix till combined.
- Cool for 5 minutes in the bread tin and remove and cool completely on wire rack. Once the bread has cooled, drizzle with a generous amount of glaze.