These double chocolate hazelnut cookies are dangerously delicious. They are sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Double Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Double Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup (palm) sugar
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts roughly chopped + extra to garnish
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup hazelnut milk
- 1/8 cup canola/rapeseed oil
- 3 tbsp hazelnut butter
How To Make Double Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies [Vegan]
- Pre-heat the oven to 356ºF/180ºC.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Pour in the wet ingredients and stir vigorously until combined.
- With a spoon or an ice cream scoop drop 20 golfball-sized dough balls on a lined baking tray. Press down with the back of a spoon to flatten the balls into a cookie shape.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Chocolate Cookie
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
If you’re a vegan who eats oil (I’m not), be sure the canola oil you use is Organic. Otherwise, it is guaranteed to be GMO.