These small bites are chocolatey, rich, soft, and incredibly easy. The perfect snack to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Double Chocolate Brownie Balls [Vegan]
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 5 pitted medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons creamy almond butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- To a food processor, add oats, cashews, and cacao powder. Process until mixture resembles a fine flour. Add dates, almond butter, and water. Pulse until mixture comes together. Add a tbsp or two more of water if needed. Add chopped dark chocolate and pulse until combined.
- Take a heaping tbsp of dough and roll into a smooth ball. Repeat with the rest of the dough. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.