This delicious double chocolate banana bread is flourless, gluten-free, and is entirely made in a blender! It is one delicious bite you are going to want to have with your morning cup of coffee, as a mid-day snack and to replace that sugary dessert you just can’t put down. Feed your hunger and make all your chocolate cravings go away!
Double Chocolate Blender Banana Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Double Chocolate Blender Banana Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup almond butter
How to Prepare Double Chocolate Blender Banana Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Place all the ingredients in a blender cup (except the chocolate chips) and work it for about a minute or two, depending on the machine you are using.
- Pour batter into a 9x5-inch loaf pan. Add chocolate chips and bake at 375°F degrees for 25-28 minutes.
- Insert toothpick to make sure it is fully cooked before removing from oven.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.