This fresh, crunchy salad is the perfect lunch! It's also versatile, to meet all of your mealtime needs! It can be rolled up in a soft flour tortilla or sandwiched between rustic bread for a quick and portable lunch that's light and delicious.
Crunchy Fresh Broccoli Quinoa Salad [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Crunchy Fresh Broccoli Quinoa Salad [Vegan]
- 1 head broccoli, broken into small florets (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups kale, white parts removed and chopped
- 1/2 small red onion (about 1/2 cup), finely diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, cut into fourths
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (1/3 cup dry), cooled
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to Prepare Crunchy Fresh Broccoli Quinoa Salad [Vegan]
- Prepare and chop all ingredients.
- Add broccoli, kale, red onion, cucumber, grapes, almonds, and quinoa to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, mayonnaise, agave, lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt, and pepper. Stir with a spoon or whisk and add the dressing to the vegetable mix. Stir until combined and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 1576 | Total Carbs: 207 g | Total Fat: 68 g | Total Protein: 64 g | Total Sodium: 1568 g | Total Sugar: 82 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.