This delicious recipe has a delicate shortcrust pastry, filled with warm, juicy grapes and a crispy walnut top! You have to try this yummy Crumble Cake with Grapes and Walnuts!
Crumble Cake with Grapes and Walnuts [Vegan]
For the Streusel:
- 3.5 ounces wheat flour
- .88 ounces icing sugar
- 1.76 ounces margarine
- .7 ounces cold Libuni (pure)
- 1.4 ounces finely chopped walnuts
For the Sponge Cake Base:
- 4.4 ounces wheat flour
- 2.5 ounces sugar
- .17 ounces baking powder
- 1.7 ounces sunflower oil
- 3.15 ounces plant based milk
For the Filling:
- 10.6 ounces green and dark grapes
- For the Streusel, mix the wheat flour and icing sugar. Knead in the margarine and Libuni in portions. Knead in the finely chopped walnuts. Chill the crumble dough.
- For the cake, mix the wheat flour, sugar and baking powder. Add sunflower oil and Libuni Mix. Beat with the whisk until a smooth batter is formed. Pour the batter into a prepared baking pan.
- Place the grapes close together on the sponge cake.
- "Pluck apart" the prepared crumble dough and spread these pieces of dough generously over the grape layer.
- Bake the cake for about 50 minutes at 350°F.
- Let cool before cutting