The ultimate creamy, tangy vegan and gluten-free pasta salad, that's a unique combination of flavors and will have people begging for the recipe! This Creamy Pasta Salad is amazing!
Creamy Pasta Salad [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 package gluten-free macaroni
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook pasta to al dente, according to pasta. Drain and transfer to a colander/strainer and run under very cold water for 30 seconds to 1 minute. This will stop the cooking process. Set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse chickpeas for a few seconds to create a chunky crumbled texture. (Or hand mash until chunky)
- In a large bowl, add pasta, chickpeas and all other ingredients. Mix together and add salt and pepper to taste.