You won't believe that this creamy and rich dip is dairy-free! Pairs perfectly with veggies, crackers, toast, or whatever you fancy.
Creamy Baked Kale and Artichoke Dip [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Creamy Baked Kale and Artichoke Dip [Vegan]
For the Dip:
- 1 (13 and 1/2-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups cooked white beans (or one 15-ounce can)
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- Juice of 1 lemon
For the Sautéed Kale and Artichoke:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups shredded kale
- 3 cups chopped artichoke hearts (two 15-ounce cans)
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Prepare Creamy Baked Kale and Artichoke Dip [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- To prepare the cream, combine all the ingredients in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- To prepare the sautéed kale, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a cast iron skillet.* Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes. Turn the heat off, add the kale, and cook for 1–2 minutes, until the kale wilts.
- Pour the cream mixture into the skillet. Add the artichoke hearts, salt, and pepper, and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, until bubbly. Remove from the oven and enjoy warm with crackers, chips, or toast.
Don’t have a cast iron skillet? Use a regular pan, then transfer the mixture to a baking dish to bake.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 112| Carbs: 11g | Fat: 5g | Protein: 5g | Sodium: 91mg | Sugar: 1gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.