A deliciously creamy nutrition filled go to pasta salad for lunch on the go!
Creamy Avocado Pasta Salad [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Creamy Avocado Pasta Salad [Vegan]
- 1 12 oz. bag of pasta
- 2 avocado's
- 1/2 cup packed basil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. flax meal
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 4 Tbsp. water
- 1 cup yellow sweet tomatoes
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 8oz. package of tempeh
How to Prepare Creamy Avocado Pasta Salad [Vegan]
- Start by bringing a pot of water to a boil.
- While you are waiting on the boiling water, throw the peeled and halved avocado's, the basil, garlic, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, flax meal, water and coconut milk into a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Lightly steam broccoli, and lightly chop.
- Cook tempeh in a skillet over medium heat for about 8 minutes.
- While tempeh is cooking, chop the onion, and sweet tomatoes.
- Once pasta is cooked and drained, add your broccoli, chopped onion, tempeh, sweet tomatoes, and avocado sauce and stir until combined
- Serve chilled
Recipe fromFit & Fabulous Vegan Life
Store in the refrigerator for lunch or dinner during the week.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.