As a kid I always loved creamsicles! Nothing is better than vanilla ice cream and orange popsicle. That is why I created these creamsicle truffles, they taste just like the ice cream version but they are healthy and vegan!
Creamsicle Truffles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut, divided
- 1 tablespoon white chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons sweetener of choice
- 1/4 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Place 1 cup of shredded coconut and chia seeds in a food processor and blend until powdered.
- Add the coconut oil, sweetener, orange juice, zest, vanilla, and salt and process until well combined. Add remaining shredded coconut and pulse until just combined.
- Shape into 12 1-inch balls and freeze for at least an hour to set. Store in the refrigerator or freezer and enjoy cold or at room temperature.