Ready for a delicious recipe that takes just four ingredients? The key is the store-bought eggnog, which does most of the work. It’s sweetened and flavorful and creamy, so the rest of the oatmeal just comes together, no problem.
Cranberry Eggnog Oatmeal [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup vegan eggnog
- 1/4 cup quick cook steel cut oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh cranberries
- Bring eggnog to a boil, add oats and chia seeds, and reduce heat to a simmer. Stir occasionally.
- Once more of the liquid has absorbed, fold in cranberries. Stir occasionally.
- When you’re pleased with the consistency of the oatmeal, transfer to a bowl. Enjoy as is, or top with whatever: nut butter, chocolate chips, coconut, nuts, etc.