It’s a known fact that anything poured into a wine or a cocktail glass immediately makes it taste ten times fancier. This Cran-Pomegranate Kombucha Mocktail is just the drink you need to treat yourself this holiday season! Made with just a handful of simple ingredients, it’s easy to mix up for festivities and hard not to love. Grab a pretty glass and get ready to fill it with red & green and probiotics. The key to this kombucha mocktail is to really smush the pomegranate seeds and rosemary at the bottom of each glass so you have a nice base for the kombucha juice blend to pour over. Make a pitcher for a party, a family dinner, or a fuss-free at home happy hour.
Cran-Pomegranate Kombucha Mocktail [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 16 ounce MTO Cran-Pomegranate Kombucha
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup 100% pomegranate juice, chilled (or sub more cranberry if you can’t find pomegranate)
- 1/3 cup 100% cranberry juice, chilled
- fresh cranberries, for garnish
- OPTIONAL: Add a splash of vodka to turn your mocktail into a cocktail!
- Divide the rosemary and pomegranate seeds between 4 glasses and muddle using a wooden spoon or mortar and pestle.
- Add cran-pomegranate kombucha, cranberry juice, and pomegranate juice to a large pitcher and stir to mix well.
- Next, fill the glasses with crushed ice. Pour cran-pomegrante kombucha mixture into each glass garnish with a sprig of rosemary and fresh cranberries.