It’s a known fact that anything poured into a wine or a cocktail glass immediately makes it taste ten times fancier. This Cran-Pomegranate Kombucha Mocktail is just the drink you need to treat yourself this holiday season! Made with just a handful of simple ingredients, it’s easy to mix up for festivities and hard not to love. Grab a pretty glass and get ready to fill it with red & green and probiotics. The key to this kombucha mocktail is to really smush the pomegranate seeds and rosemary at the bottom of each glass so you have a nice base for the kombucha juice blend to pour over. Make a pitcher for a party, a family dinner, or a fuss-free at home happy hour.
Cran-Pomegranate Kombucha Mocktail [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Cran-Pomegranate Kombucha Mocktail [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 16 ounce MTO Cran-Pomegranate Kombucha
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup 100% pomegranate juice, chilled (or sub more cranberry if you can’t find pomegranate)
- 1/3 cup 100% cranberry juice, chilled
- fresh cranberries, for garnish
- OPTIONAL: Add a splash of vodka to turn your mocktail into a cocktail!
How to Prepare Cran-Pomegranate Kombucha Mocktail [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Divide the rosemary and pomegranate seeds between 4 glasses and muddle using a wooden spoon or mortar and pestle.
- Add cran-pomegranate kombucha, cranberry juice, and pomegranate juice to a large pitcher and stir to mix well.
- Next, fill the glasses with crushed ice. Pour cran-pomegrante kombucha mixture into each glass garnish with a sprig of rosemary and fresh cranberries.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.