If you're looking for an easy dessert that you can whip up in a jiffy, look no further than this coffee cheesecake mousse. This mousse is rich, creamy, decadent, and unforgettable, but it takes only five ingredients to make it. It's proof that you don’t need a bunch of ingredients for a luscious and beautiful dessert.
Coffee Cheesecake Mousse [Vegan]
- 7 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 1/4 cup peeled hazelnuts
- 1-2 shots coffee (depending and how strong you want the coffee flavor)
- 2 tablespoons coconut blossom sugar
- Vegan chocolate, shaved for garnish
- Combine vegan cream cheese, coconut blossom sugar, peeled hazelnuts, and a shot of good coffee in the bowl of a blender or food processor. Process all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Be creative in arranging the coffee cheesecake mousse. Use jars, small bowls, or glasses, and garnish with shaved vegan chocolate.