Coconut Peppermint Balls are the perfect winter treat. They have a delicious combination of peppermint and chocolate and are naturally sweetened. They are super easy to make and can be whipped up in 10 minutes. Store these balls in the freezer so you always have some on hand when you need a sweet treat.
Coconut Peppermint Balls [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon white chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons agave
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup raw cacao nibs
- Place 1 cup of shredded coconut and chia seeds in a food processor and blend until powdered.
- Add the agave, coconut oil, peppermint, and salt and process until well combined. Add remaining shredded coconut and pulse until just combined. Fold in raw cacao nibs.
- Shape into 12 1-inch balls with wet hands. Freeze for at least an hour to set.
- Store balls in the fridge or freezer and enjoy cold or at room temperature.